Seri sez: Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.February 18, 2010
So, Jov threatened me that if I didn’t post something today she would post something AS me that would be way more embarrassing than anything I could possibly come up with on my own. Never one to back down from a challenge, I present to you:
Seri’s Dirty Little Secrets
I know it’s hard to believe it, but I was once a total noob. Granted, I’ve been playing WoW since 2004 so it was a long time ago. Still, I am reluctantly forced to admit that I wasn’t always this awesome. Don’t believe me? Evidence to the contrary:
- My first character ever was a Priest, but I abandoned her around level 20. I know, right? How stupid can you be?
- My second character ever was a Warrior. I loved dual-wielding. I also loved the Arms tree. *wince* Yeah, that’s right. I was a dual-wielding Arms warrior. I didn’t know any better!
- During my stint as a level 60 raiding Druid, I was probably the only Balance Druid in the game WITHOUT the Moonkin talent after its introduction. Later, I would become (probably) the only Balance Druid in the game without the Treants talent after its introduction.
- I once fell off a cliff accidentally, taking my whole party (on autofollow) with me. This ended the long-time debate of ‘If Seri jumped off a cliff….’
- Finally, just to prove that even the grizzled WoW veterans among us are still occasionally total noobs… I recently raided for 1-2 weeks with a broken meta gem bonus.
So, fess up. What was your greatest noob moment ever, and how long ago was it?