Jov sez: Search Engine Fail (part 2)May 19, 2009
I know, you guys are probably thinking I’m such a follower. After all, Seri did this for Christmas. But it was MY idea that she stole (like every other good idea she has…) so I feel absolutely zero guilt in stealing it back. Besides, some of these are really full of wtf’ery, and need to be shared.
- funny good morning – Obviously you guys have never seen us in the morning. It’s not particularly funny, unless you think laughing AT us before we’ve had our respective early-morning wake-up beverages is a wise decision with an eye toward future life expectancy. Let’s just say we’re not morning people and if you don’t want us turning our guns on you, leave it at that.
- wotlk heroic keys – That information will cost you. Send 50,000 gold to Joveta @ Scarlet Crusade US and I’ll send you all the heroic keys for this expansion. *cough* No, really, there aren’t any.
- wotlk leveling as disc – Perfectly viable, though doing it as holy is better. Check out my How2Priest series for more detailed information. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- blood elf priest – Well, I suppose you’ve come to the right place. We’ve both got blood elf priests. There’s a picture of blood elf priests in the header of our site. We talk about priests throughout the course of this blog. I’d say that actually might have come to the right place.
- warsong offensive quartermaster – There isn’t one, really. Warsong Offensive is serviced by the Horde Expedition, which is the meta-faction. The quartermaster is in Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra. The chick is named Gara Skullcrush (pretty awesome orc name, if I do say so myself). She’s on the second floor. If you take the elevator down from the flightpath, she’ll be right in front of you where you get off.
- shadow priest spell rotation wotlk – Not that kind of blog. But short answer: VT > SWP > DP > MB > SWD > MF per MaxDPS.com.
- fissure – This one is Seri’s fault. You want her void zone post here. If you’re looking for something else, gtfo this blog.
- illidan – I’m not entirely certain what’s up with this one. This is the most consistent hit that comes here (and has been one of the top searches every week since we started this blog) that doesn’t have “snarkcraft” in the search phrase anywhere. He’s a fun fight, and an interesting character lore-wise… but he’s not a contributor to this blog.
I hope that cleared some stuff up, when it didn’t just totally muddy the waters even more. Apologies for the sudden WoS downtime last week. We were both laid up sick (I had food poisoning, she had some weird manbirdpig flu or something.)
And finally a personal note: Axiom is Recruiting! I know there are a lot of guilds out there looking to add members for Ulduar, but if you’re Horde, in a US CST-friendly timezone, and shopping for a guild, you should definitely check us out. (And while you’re at it, check out the guildie blogs listed to the right in our blog roll, just so you know what you’re getting into.) Current needs are 1 druid of each type (trees, bears, and boomchicken, oh my!), a holy pally, a holy priest (*nudge nudge*), and 3 ranged DPS of any type. You can check out our official recruitment post for more information on times, loot, progression, etc., or just mosey on over to our forums to apply.