Jov sez: Why Jov will ALWAYS be holySeptember 22, 2009
So, after being the bastion of all that is good and Holy here in the blogosphere (turning my guns on Bubbles and even my partner in crime, Seri), I feel a bit of an explanation is in order.
1. Holy is awesome. I lurvs me some AOE healing, and raid healing is the shiznit.
2. Disc is kinda meh. It’s fine for 5-mans, and yes, Penance is an awesome spell… But tank healing puts me to sleep. Seriously, it’s like zzzzzzzzz.
3. My mostly-retired Alliance Priest Former Main thingie is Discipline. She’s also lv 71.
4. I’ve been stuck as the IDS bitch in raids. I didn’t like it. I want AOE healings.
5. MONTHS OF MOLTEN CORE OF-LEVEL. I’ve raided as a Discipline Priest. It was back when Molten Core was the shiznit, BWL wasn’t open yet, and Divine Spirit was the top-tier Discipline Talent (and a single-target buff to boot.) My raid leader insisted every member of our 40-man with a mana bar got hit with DS. You do the math.
6. Did I mention that I’m not a pullerdin? Cause I’m not.
7. Turning off scrolling combat text mods in favor of the default blizzard lets me see shiny yellow numbers scattered all over my screen, and makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl.
8. I’m immature and stubborn. Where have all the holies gone? Everyone wants to go bubble-priest. Everywhere I turn, it’s bad holy and (more often) bad Disc specs surrounding me. (My server seriously needs an intervention.)
9. You’ll pry SoR and CoH out of my COLD DEAD FINGERS.